About Jeroen [jəˈrun]
Post-doc in Statistics. Interested in almost anything, research mostly related to embedded scientific computing. Always looking for fun and interesting projects (academic/industry). Co-organizer of the LA R user group, DataViz LA, and organizing committee of the international useR! 2014 conference. Sometimes available for consulting, always available for a chat.
Current Software Projects
R Web Applications
All R web applications are now available as OpenCPU apps. Visit opencpu.org to play with them :-)
Old R Web Applications
Some of the old R web applications. I am in the process of porting these into OpenCPU apps.
- UCLA Statistics Seminar Improving reliability of software and reproducibility of results in R [slides]
- UCLA Statistics Seminar An Open Approach to Statistics at UCLA, 2013
- Interview with decisionstats, 2013
- Ohmage Talk Medicine 2.0, Harvard, 2012.
- Book Chapter Multigroup and Multilevel Approaches to Measurement Equivalence. Springer, 2012
- Talk at UseR 2012, Nashville [Abstract]
- Video recording LA UseR meetup: R packages & productivity tools, 2011
- JSS Book review for SAS and R (Kleinman & Horton), 2010
- Video recording LA UseR meetup: Web development with R, 2010
- Slides UCLA Statistics Seminar: Web development with R, 2009
- Slides Talk about irttool.com. UseR 2009, France
- Stage line diagram An age-conditional reference diagram for tracking development. Stat Med, 2009
- Post by Revolution Analytics about stockplot app, 2009
- Post by Revolution Analytics about lme4 app, 2009
- Master thesis, 2009
- Multilevel Software Screencasts
- Old UCLA homepage